FIND LOCAL CANDIDATE FORUMS & STATE PROPOSITION DISCUSSIONS ON VIDEOS BY CLICKING HERE
TO FIND CANDIDATES ONLY ON YOUR BALLOT VISIT VOTERS EDGE
MEASURES FOR BERKELEY AND ALBANY
The Pros and Cons for Albany’s 4 measures – Vote with the League
The Pros and Cons for Berkeley’s 8 measures – Vote with the League
CALIFORNIA’S 12 STATEWIDE PROPOSITIONS, CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD THE EASY VOTER GUIDE IN 5 LANGUAGES
• State Voter Information Guide mailing period September 24 to October 13, 2020.
• County Voter information Guide and Polling Place Notice
mailing period September 24 to October 13, 2020.
• Accessible Voting Locations available end of September.
• Vote-by-Mail Ballot mailed October 5, 2020.(Should be received by October 27.)
• Vote-by-Mail Ballot drop-off locations open October 6, 2020.
• Last day to register to vote in this election October 19, 2020.
• Accessible Voting locations open October 31 to November 3.
• Election Day Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
• ELECTION CERTIFICATIONJanuary 2, 2021.
Visit Voters Edge for best source of unbiased election information.
Election Day Problems?
Call one of these hotlines:
1-888-VE-Y-VOTA (en Español)
1-888-API-VOTE (Asian multilingual assistance)
All League News