SEE OUR CALENDAR FOR THE NEXT VOTER SERVICES MEETING EVERY TUESDAY 6-6:30PM.
The Voter Service Team is off to a great start. We’ve come up with many creative ideas for helping folks get registered, informed, and voting for the November 2020 election! We will continue to hold our essential candidate forums and pro/con presentations on the state and local propositions. Our members also came up with a poster campaign for waiting rooms and lines to get into stores and COVID-19 test sites. We will be organizing a postcard campaign, a bike caravan, and a social media push. We also want to partner with community groups, organizations, clubs, food banks, health centers, and other folks that are plugged into the community. It’s important that we are reaching those who are historically disenfranchised during this election.
We’re also looking for volunteers to help out with specific projects! Take a look at our Voter Services wishlist and let us know if you, a friend, or family member can pitch-in to volunteer with our team. Tasks will all be performed safely at home, except for dropping off materials and the bike caravan. No experience necessary! We will train you if you are interested in practicing a skill or learning something new. If you’re interested, please email email@example.com.
VOTER SERVICES WISHLIST:
- Someone who is interested in helping us measure our success as a team
- Candidate forum moderators
- Presenters on the pros and cons of propositions
- Connections to community organizations, clubs, nonprofits, health centers, stores, doctor’s offices and anywhere else that might accept Voter information posters or handouts
- Bicyclists for our bike caravan
- Social media strategists
- Designers for posters, social media posts, flyers, and voting swag
- Project managers for various voter engagement projects
- Folks with video editing skills
If you’re interested in these tasks or generally in the Voter Services Team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All League News