Call 1.833.345.2551 or the Capitol Switchboard at (202) 224-3121.
On Tuesday, Senators will begin debating The Freedom to Vote: John R. Lewis Act. We must now keep the pressure on by calling our senators at 1-833-345-2551 to implore them to do everything they can to get the legislation we need over the finish line!
For months, the League of Women Voters and our civil rights partners have been calling on our leaders to get federal voting protections passed now.
The American People want and deserve reforms that will:
◦ Protect and ensure the freedom to vote;
◦ Address historical barriers to voting;
◦ Put a checking on voting rights violations:
◦ Hold states and bad actors accountable; and
◦ Create a democracy that is representative of all American
Please call for as long as it takes. Reach out to five others, spread the word, so we are working together, all of us, to protect American democracy.
All League News