1. Protected 17.7 Million Voters with Legal Action.
2. Shared Voting Resources with 23+ Million People.
3. Demanded Sex and Gender Equity.
4. Implemented Fair Congressional Map.
5. Wrote Our Representatives .
6. Registered 140k+ Voters.
7. Campaigned for Greater Financial Transparency in Elections.
8. Learned More About SCOTUS Rulings, Election Laws, and More.
9. Showed the Power of the South.
10. Rallied for #PeopleOverPolitics.
11. Cast Ballots in Defense of Democracy.
–Learn more: League of Women Voters US, December 15, 2022
All League News