Polls are open 7:00 am to 8:00 pm today. Find your polling place.
Are you voting in person?
- You can take your notes and your child into the polling place.
- If you make a mistake on your ballot you can ask for a new one.
- If your name is not on the voter check in sheet, demand to vote by provisional ballot.
Are you voting by mail?
- It’s too late to mail your ballot! Drop it off at yourregistrar/clerk‘s office or at a polling place in your county. In Alameda County there are two 24 hour drop boxes in downtown Oakland where you can drop of your ballot–but before 8 pm today. –at the courthouse and the County Admin Office. Click here for details. And if you decide you want to vote in person–but have received a mail in ballot–be sure to take that ballot and its envelope with you to your assigned polling place.
- Don’t forget to sign your ballot envelope.
- You don’t have to vote on everything for your ballot to be counted.
Read more about voting by mail.
All League News