Join us Saturday, January 31 to hear about Bay Area-wide impacts of climate change.
Keynote Address – Annie Notthoff, Natural Resources Defense Council,State Climate Change Laws , Target Reductions and the Bay Area
Panels will discuss:
Measures to Achieve the 2050 GHG Target Reductions
- John Gioia,Member, BAAQMD, Calif. Air Resources Board
- Ken Kirkey, Metropolitan Transportation Commission
- Stuart Cohen, Transform
Adapting to Sea Level Rise
- Richard Gordon, Assemblymember, Select Committee on Sea Level Rise
- Bruce Riordan, Climate Change Consultant, Joint Policy Committee
- Linda Dismore (Diz) Swift, Berkeley Public Works Commission
Local Impacts of Climate Change
- Jenny Bard, American Lung Association
- Timothy Burroughs, City of Berkeley
- Paloma Pavel, Breakthrough Communities
The meeting is from 9:30a to 2:30p at the MetroCenter Auditorium, 101 Eight Street, Oakland, CA 94607.
Register online. The cost is $35 prepaid ($20 without lunch) and $40 ($25 without lunch) at the door. The deadline for prepaid registration will be Friday, January 23rd.
All League News